Moving can be a stressful, time consuming, sometimes expensive process. So why do so many people do it? Well, here are the top 10 reasons people choose to move...1. Need more space2. Want an.
Fall Maintenance Checklist
Time to start getting your home ready for the upcoming cold months! Here is a great Fall Checklist to get you started.
1. Stow your mower.
2. Store hoses and turn off outdoor water.
3. Drain and turn off sprinkler system.
4. Seal cracks around doors and windows.
5. Clean your gutters.
6. Inspect your roof.
7. Direct drainage away from your house.
8. Get your furnace serviced.
9. Prune your plants.
10. Look up chimney for blockages; check to be sure damper is working.
Brittany Manning is a REALTOR® at Boise Premier Real Estate in Meridian, ID. Brittany was raised on a potato farm in Burley, ID and graduated from Idaho State University in 2003. Since becoming an....