Before you put your home up for sale, you'll want to ensure it's clean for all of the buyers that will come through. A dirty house isn't appealing, and you won't get a good offer, if you get one at
Schools Out For The Summer
You may be cheering and jumping up and down or you may be sitting in your closet crying while eating a tub of ice cream at the thought of this. Either way summer is here, school is out and there are so many fun things to look forward to. Summer is a time to stay up late, lay out in the sun, eat endless amounts of popsicles and let all your cares and worries fly out the window. Summer should be carefree and fun! Lucky for you there are so many things to do right here in Boise that cost little to no $$$ and that will make everyone happy. Here are my top 5 things to do or check out this summer if you live or are visiting the Treasure Valley...
1. Meridian Dairy Days. Check out all the deets @ http://www.dairydays.org. Basically it's 3 days in June that support the local 4-H and FFA and all the great things about the farming community here in the Treasure Valley.
2. Hiking. There are sooo many great hiking trails within minutes of about anywhere in the valley. They range from short and easy to more difficult in length and size. Check out all the different trails at http://www.ridgetorivers.org/
3. Lucky Peak. Lucky Peak is a state park that has a nice beach and picnic area. Maybe you heard of the Lucky Peak Rooster Tail??? Check it all out at https://parksandrecreation.idaho.gov/parks/lucky-peak
4. Parks. There are soooo many parks in the valley. One of my favorites is Kleiner Park (http://www.meridiancity.org/parks_rec.aspx?id=206). It is centrally located, has a great splash pad, playground, picnic areas, ponds, FREE summer concerts and is close to the Village (http://www.thevillageatmeridian.com/).
5. Movie in the Park. Every Friday during the summer Cable One sponsors movie night in the park. It's held at Settler's Park in Meridian and is a lot of fun for the whole family. Come early and let the kids play and then set up your lawn chairs, blankets and snacks for the movie. To see the schedule for the summer check it out at http://www.meridiancityspecialevents.org/2017-movie-schedule.html
Hopefully this helps subside some of your summer anxiety by giving you some fun ideas on how to stay busy. If you really need something to do I could always help you sell your home and/or buy a new one!;) Happy Summer!!
Brittany Manning is a REALTOR® at Boise Premier Real Estate in Meridian, ID. Brittany was raised on a potato farm in Burley, ID and graduated from Idaho State University in 2003. Since becoming an....